Wednesday, October 24, 2012

TA Experiences...

I have been fortunate enough to be able to be a TA in clinic this semester. We have reached mid-semester and it has been a great experience so far. I am glad I have had this opportunity because I have learned so much by trying to help teach. Being a TA has really helped challenge my knowledge base and has shown me how much I really know! Not only has this experience been a great review to help me "fine-tune" my skills, it has also helped me realize how much I enjoy teaching. I might not be the best teacher, but I have truly enjoyed helping these first-year students understand these foreign concepts and skills. It has been fun getting to know them and helping them get through the battles of their first year. I can't believe how far along I've come in one year. This is REALLY starting to become real... there IS a light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment